1) What is your opinion on the social networks and the effect they have on society?
I think that the social networks are a great instrument for communication, but sometimes they are use in a bad way. For example some people use them to intimidate to others o for give false information.
2) What is your opinion on animal testing?
My opinion on animal testing is that this practice is not necessary for most of the areas that use it, but in some cases it help for the advance of scientific research. In the cosmetics area I think that on animal testing isn’t necessary because the formulas of make up can be do without the use of animals and be safe for humans at the same time.
3) What is your opinion on the idea that marriage is an outdated institution?
For me the marriage isn’t a outdated institution. I believe this because I think that the marriage is a contract between two people who loves each other, want to make a family and spend a live together. At the same time I don’t believe that the marriage is a requirement for make a family or for be happy and love a person all your live. In legal terms I believe that law of marriage is very discriminative with the homosexual people, and the people who don’t want to marriage, because the
state does not give them many social benefits and, in the case of homosexual people, they cannot
get married because the law is prohibited by their sexual condition.
4) What do you think is the best way to solve the sea access dispute with Bolivia?
I think that the problem with Bolivia is a good political resource used by Bolivian government to distract Bolivian people about other problems that this country has. I think that the best way to solve this dispute is using the tribunal of the HAYA, because it´s a legal way to have an agreement.
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario