lunes, 16 de abril de 2018

My future job


Resultado de imagen para DETECTIVE CONAN shinichi kudo and conan
Shinichi Kudo and Conan Edogawa

When i was a child i wish be like the detective Conan, this was a cartoon serie that i see in the afternoon when i return from the school, that told the story of a teenage detective who is accidentally transformed into a child because of a drug that was administered in order to kill him, since that time he is dedicated to solving cases and work with the police to discover who were the Guilty of his accident. Obviously I do not mean to be a child again, but to contribute to the resolution of police cases. I always wanted to know how the mind of the criminals works, so i started studying psychology for this reason. My ideal future job is be forensic psychologist and be part of the detective squad of the PDI. I would like that it be a full time job because i really think that is very interesting and that i can Help the victims with the resolution of the case and get the criminals to pay for what they did looking for evidence to prove if they are guilty or innocent.

I would not want a desk job, I want a job where I can work in the field, moving to the scenes to help in the search for evidence and in the creation of a profile of the criminal. Obviously I want to have a good salary, but I don’t get mad if it is nor to big, I I'll settle for having enough money to live a decent life without great inconvenience. If I would work in the PDI I don’t be my own boss, but I don’t care that so much and it doesn’t bother me. 


Resultado de imagen para pdi chile
investigation police of Chile



I will put my best effort to achieve it!!! 

3 comentarios:

  1. you will be the best forensic psychologist <3 ilysm

    ResponderBorrar
  2. In the past I want to be a dectective too for Conan haha, the forensic psychology sound very interesting!

    ResponderBorrar

  3. I love detective Conan, I hope you can perform in what you want :)

    ResponderBorrar