lunes, 9 de abril de 2018

THE BEST CONCERT I´VE EVER HAD

I always will remember when i went to the Mon Laferte concert in the theater caupolican.  It happened in june 22th/2017 and i was so exited this day because in that moment Mon Laferte was my favorite artist. She is a Chilean singer, currently living in Mexico and has a vintage aesthetic.


That day was a  Thursday and i remember that it was a very cold day, i had been working in the university all day, but despite the fatigue i was very happy because i would go to see her.
My friend Maria was waiting for me, but i come too late so she enter first to the theater. When i finally arrived i made a row for of four blocks but in the end i could enter before that the shows began.



The stage was decorated with many flowers and trees. It looked very beautiful. I could find my friend and i was so close of the stage than almost could touch it.





Mon Laferte have a wonderful and powerful voice so it was a great experience for my and my friend. I hope someday go again one of her shows because she is a great artist. I will always remember that day with so much love, I really felt very happy, even got to cry from the excitement









2 comentarios:

  1. Omg, Mon is a woman so stronger and beautiful, I really love her voice!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. amazing that you have been able to go to see her, she is a really great artist, a little sacrifice I think, to have gone after classes, but of course, it worth it!

    ResponderBorrar